to allow enemies to walk into a new room, you must add to the walkable area by baking it
misallocation of GameObjects is a major factor in poor performance.
- (B) The Hierarchy window is a hierarchical text representation of every GameObject in the Scene
- (C) The Game view simulates what your final rendered game will look like through your Scene Cameras
- (D) The Scene view allows you to visually navigate and edit your Scene.
- (E) The Inspector Window allows you to view and edit all the properties of the currently selected GameObject.
- (F) The Project window displays your library of Assets that are available to use in your Project. When you import Assets into your Project, they appear here.
We can use a folder structure similar to MVC architectures:
Raw data classes
- World class, Tile class, Map class etc.
Scripts attached to the GameObjects
- this has a basis in programming and C# scripts
- also look into Photon or Mirror